Do the words "hard drive failure" put shivers in your spine? It doesn't have to.
With our off site electronic backup service you can back up your electronic files off site for quick and easy retrieval if needed. We all know that computer equipment does fail and disasters do happen. You need to plan ahead and be prepared to get your business back up and running.
Our Dataloc Electronic Backup service is:
- Cost effective - you only pay for the online space you use. You can back up as many computers as you like.
- Easy to setup and use.
- Extremely secure. The data is encrypted before it leaves your computer. Only you have the key to unlock your encrypted data.
- Canadian. All data is backed up in Canada.
What should I back up?
The Dataloc off-site electronic backup is ideal for your critical data. Critical Data are the files you will need immediately to get your business back up and running in the case of a disaster or computer failure. Typically critical data only represents 10 to 15% of all of your electronic files.
Critical Data can be:
- Accounting files - who owes us money?
- HR Files - phone lists of staff
- Active Project Files - current projects that you company is working on
- Customer Files - who are our customers and how do we contact them?
With the Dataloc Electronic Backup service you can select which files you want to back up off site. The back ups will run automatically so you don't have to manually back them up. With Dataloc Electronic Back up you can also save an additional encrypted copy to your hard drive or network as an additional layer of protection.